Happy 4th of July!!!!
Do you have big Independence Day plans?? We plan to go to a local carnival for a bit and then tomorrow we actually will go have a BBQ. No fireworks or parade for us! Grayson naps right in the middle of the parade and is in bed WELL before the fireworks go off. I’m not a HUGE fan of of fireworks anyways but poor Curt is. Maybe he can walk to the end of the street and see them? 😉
Anyways, I thought this Friday Favorite’s Post would be centered all around 4th of July!! Enjoy!
1. This is what I’m making to take to the BBQ on Saturday. Looks good, easy and patriotic…win!
2. This shirt is simple and cute for a busy toddler. Grayson will be sporting this Carter’s shirt today!
3. My good friend and co-worker, Julia, owns this dress. She looks ADORABLE in it, she wears it with a cute little belt. I think it would be perfect for a BBQ or watching fireworks. Pair it with some adorable red sandals like these or adorable wedges like these and you area set! PS. It’s her birthday today, so shout out to Julia, happy birthday my friend!! 🙂
4. If I was hosting a BBQ I think I would make these as they can be part of your table decor and they are edible! WIN!
5. For an easy 4th of July craft I think this would be fun and simple. At Grayson’s daycare they actually took his foot and dipped it into three colors and made his foot look like a firework on paper! Hat’s off to them for getting it JUST right. But I would have to go this route at home… 🙂
6. Finally, for those of you that are 21 and older…a nice 4th of July drink might be just what you need. 🙂
That’s it! A quick round up of some of my favorite 4th of July items floating around the web. I hope you all enjoy your 4th and thank you to all the brave men and women who are currently serving and who have served. I am so THANKFUL for each and every one of you!!